NETGEAR Router Login – www.routerlogin.net – log in to access admin panel, setup new wireless connection, change default WiFi password settings.
If the buttons above do not work, try the following links:
These are the IP addresses that allow you to access the configuration panel of your router. You can make the necessary changes to your router using your web browser. You can update your router’s firmware, troubleshoot and everything else.
How to access NETGEAR Router Admin Page?
Logging into the NETGEAR wireless router admin page is extremely easy. Before continuing with the steps, make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR Router network. After that, you can follow the steps below to access NETGEAR Router Admin Page.
- Open any web browser application (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com in the browser’s address bar. If you know the default gateway address of your router (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 etc.), you can type that as well.
- Press Enter while in the address bar of your browser.
- On the page that opens, you must write your username and password. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. Note that the username and password fields are case sensitive.
- After typing in your username and password, click the Log In button.
- You have reached the NETGEAR Router Configuration Panel/RouterLogin.com. Now you can easily arrange the configuration you want for your device.
Troubleshoot common router admin page errors
Q1 – How to use the router password recovery feature?
By default, your username is admin and your password is password. If you have changed them before, you can use the “Password Recovery” feature. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Connect to the routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com login interface. You can also do this using the IP addresses 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- Click the “Cancel” button in the “Authentication Required” dialog.
- You will now reach the Router Password Recovery page and you will be asked to enter your router’s Serial Number. You can find this information on the back of your device.
- After entering the Serial Number value, click the “Continue” button.
- Fill out the security question sections you set earlier.
- When you click the “Continue” button, your password will be recovered.
Q2 – I am unable to gain access to router admin settings page.
There are several reasons why you may not be able to access the router admin page. You can get information about these reasons in the rest of the article.
- First, try clearing your browser’s cookies and caches.
Google Chrome: Click on at top right > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
Mozilla Firefox: Click on Menu > Preference > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear Data.
Safari: Open the browser > from top Menu click History > Clear History.
- Try using IP addresses instead of routerlogin.net and routerlogin.com. These IP addresses are 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1 as we have stated before. If you cannot connect in this way, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may have assigned a different default gateway. You can learn how to find the Router IP Address by using the guide on our site.
- If you are accessing your device with a wireless connection over Wi-Fi, you can try to connect directly using Ethernet Port.
- If you are using a VPN, you may encounter an error page when you try to connect to the router login page. In this case, disconnect from the network and try to connect to the NETGEAR router page only.
- If none of these items helped solve the problem, perform a factory reset. Your router’s SSID (Wi-Fi Name), password, security settings and all other personalized settings will revert to factory data.
After factory reset, login in your router configuration page and connect to the ADVANCED > Router Information page. Here you will see your default gateway IP address.
Q3 – How to update my wireless router firmware?
It is extremely important to use the new firmware version. Because the current version always includes security updates and bug fixes. For this reason, always take care to keep your router software up to date. Once the router firmware update is available, you will see the update-related warning in the Firmware Update Assistant section.
- Access the router configuration page using the routerlogin.net and routerlogin.com domains, or the 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1 IP addresses.
- Go to ADVANCED > Administration > Router Update.
- In Firmware Update Assistant page, if an update is found > click YES.
- The update will be downloaded automatically from NETGEAR servers and installed on your device.
Note: This process may take a few minutes. Do not turn off your device, disconnect it from power or perform a reset while updating. After the update is installed, your device will restart and be ready to use with the new version.