192.168.0.1 is the alternative IP address allocated to access the NETGEAR Admin Panel on all NETGEAR Routers. You can access the NETGEAR Admin Panel by typing www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com in the address bar of your web browser or by using 192.168.0.1 IP address. Therefore, if you cannot access www.routerlogin.com, you can easily use 192.168.0.1 to access the NETGEAR Router’s Admin Panel and make the necessary changes in settings.
How to access NETGEAR Router Admin Page using 192.168.0.1?
As you access the NETGEAR Router Admin Page from www.routerlogin.com, you can do the same using 192.168.0.1. To do this, you must make sure that you are connected to the NETGEAR Router’s network. After making the connection, you can follow the steps below to access the NETGEAR Router Admin Page:
- Open your default web browser application.
- Type 192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar of the web browser.
- Press Enter while in the address bar.
- You will be asked to enter a username and password. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. Note that the username and password fields are case sensitive.
- Click the Log In button.
- When you log in successfully, you will have reached the NETGEAR Router Admin Page.