MyWifiExt.net is the local web address used to access the Settings Panel (Smart Wizard or Genie) of NETGEAR Wireless Range Extenders.
This website is a local web address, which means it is not an open network to the outside world. So if you access MyWifiExt.net you may encounter an error. You can only use this address when connected to the NETGEAR Range Extender via Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cable.
How to login into www.mywifiext.net?
Follow the steps below to access the NETGEAR Wireless Range Extender (www.mywifiext.net). Using this page, you can make any changes to the configurations of the NETGEAR Range Extender.
- Connect your computer or device (smartphone, tablet, TV, etc.) that you want to connect to the NETGEAR Range Extender Network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cable.
- Open any web browser application (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.).
- Type http://www.mywifiext.net or http://192.168.1.250 in the address bar of your web browser and press Enter.
- You will reach the Genie or otherwise known as Smart Wizard page.
- Create a new account on this page and follow the on-screen instructions. You can now start using your NETGEAR Wireless Range Extender.
If you are not connected to a NETGEAR Range Extender, you may encounter the error “You are not connected to your extender’s WiFi network”.